- The CS60 Eco is the latest generation harsh environment semi-submersible, ideally suited to the demands of the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- These assets will deliver significant well cost saving and enhanced operational reliability while reducing the impact on the environment.
- Dramatic savings on fuel consumption and CO2 taxes due to utilization of hybrid battery technology, optimized power systems, energy efficient drilling systems, waste heat recovery, and Tier III NOx scrubbers
- Winterized and Ice class (e.g., year-round operation in Barents)
- Automated drilling control is designed and built into the unit (est. 10% well duration reduction)
- Easy integration of third-party software and hardware for automated drilling and real-time downhole feedback